Friday, December 11, 2009

Time for changes again

Thanks to the author of this picture: Davide del Giudice.
Now it is that time of year were I need changes inside and outside.
I have this feeling that it is happening all over the world, and that there are needs of improvement.
I am in the middle of a demonstration for the Climate conference in Copenhagen, I can hear it from my chair. I feel the resoluteness of the young people like me who are fighting for what they believe is right.
The world is not yet at peace, the world is still governed by greed and desire of power only. Not for the good of people.Not for us!

In any case I was deeply moved last Saturday, when I saw all these pictures of people all over the world sympathising with our Italian politics situation.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE NO- BERLUSCONI DAY I LOVE YOU ALL, FOR REAL!


Deborah

No comments: