Friday, March 19, 2010

Change it all, for the better

I left Sellaband  the website I was using to crowdsource my album.
I did it because it was not managed correctly, the fees were too high for a very small payback, and the only thing that was worth it was the forum, but that is thanks to some nice people and supporters, not to the website itself.

I have a few ideas including charity projects, concerts and distributing my music for free.
I will consider all this and come up with something :-)

stay tuned

Ho lasciato sellaband   il sito che avevo iniziato ad usare per finanziare il mio album, non era gestito bene e il loro onorario é stato alzato un mese fa sproporzionatamente a quello che offrivano, quasi nulla, in ricambio.
Ho molte idee, alcuni progetti includono concerti, progetti di beneficenza e distribuzione della mia musica gratis.

a Presto rimanere sintonizzati

No comments: